In today’s fast paced world, more and more organizations are choosing to add online auctions and mobile bidding to their event.
CM Benefit Auctions can provide you with the latest technology and instructions for mobile bidding and online bidding for both silent and live auction events. In the case of smaller nonprofits that don’t have a large volunteer base, we can even do online only auctions.
Advantages of an Online Fundraising Auction
Requires Minimal Volunteer Time and Effort
Most fundraisers require students and parents to sell over-priced items or put in long hours to plan and staff an event.
Zero Financial Risk
Most fundraisers require an investment by the organization before any profit can be realized. Online benefit auctions require no money up front.
Online benefit auctions can be held anytime throughout the year. Their success is not dependent on event turn out or good weather.
Online auctions enable out of town family, friends, and alumni who otherwise would not be able toparticipate in a fundraiser to help support your organization. In addition, CM Benefit Auctions will promote your auction to our built in buyer base of over 300,000 registered bidders.
Unlimited Earning Potential
There is not a limit to the number of items included in your auction. Our auction coordinator will provide your organization with insight into acquiring items that will provide the greatestreturn.
Low Commission, High Profit
The fee structure is designed with your organization in mind. Your organization will receive 90% of all proceeds from the items. In addition, all items will be assessed a 10% buyer’s premium that will be paid to CM Benefit Auction.
This is Your Auction!
We want to not only provide a platform for your auction, but a platform for your organization. We will customize your auction page with information that promotes your mission. We can add images, videos, and links to yourorganizations website and Facebook page.
Add Mobile Bidding to Your Event
Adding an online component to your live event is often a great way to increase auction revenue. Instead of the traditional silent auction, many organizations are going digital with their bidding. Advantages include:
- No more messy bid sheets! Items close automatically.
- Easy online registration for your guests. Quickly capture contact and payment information.
- Guests can bid from anywhere during the event, not just the bid table. They’ll receive outbid notices right on their phone.
- Auction can be made public to potential bidders not at your event which increases auction revenue.
- Process credit card payments and e-mail invoices immediately after your event.
- Guests can avoid long check out lines, enjoying their night more.
- CM Benefit Auction staff present to efficiently assist bidders with registration and check out.
Learn about LIVE AUCTIONS >